- I draw many of my visuals so they are completely customisable to you and your situation
- Based on boardmaker images, so they are easy to relate to, simple in design, and they fit in with the systems currently being used by many schools and preschools
- They are non gender specific (important when you have both a boy and girl on the spectrum)
- Incorporate elements of comic book conversations and social stories to create a richer visual experience
- Developed with floor time and ABA techniques in mind
- They are designed by someone with a graphic/web design background.
- They are created by a mother who has children with an ASD
Book Now for your free consultation, and see how The Little Black Duck Visual Support Systems can help you[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]