- Critical thinking skills
- Creative thinking and creativity
- Lateral Thinking
- 3 Dimensional thinking skills
- Problem solving, organisation and planning through construction
- Develop and encourage social interactions to happen naturally.
- Improve Critical thinking skills
- Develop Cognitive thinking skills
- Create friendships based on mutual interests
- Develop group thinking skills
- Develop co-opperative play skills
- Improve and develop adaptive behaviour skills.
- Develop introspection and social thinking
- Emotional Development
- Improve social skills through
- Group discussion
- Public Speaking
- Rule Following
- Turn Taking
- Social interactive skills
- Emotion charts and masks
- Make your own Minecraft board game
- Bag Hangers
- Minecraft science – Make and play with green slime
- Create Minecraft in the real world through papercraft
- Pixel art – make yourself a Minecraft character
- Design and make your own Minecraft t-shirt
- Minecraft cooking – Make a creeper pizza.
In Game Activities
- Build a house
- Build a fun park
- Build a library and enchantment room
- Crafting and armoury room
- Sky Fortress with sky garden and elevator
- Volcano and underground lair
- Build an underwater observation room
- Underground Subway
- Go on a treasure hunt
The program is based on a 10 week schedule, generally once the program has started, it is closed to new participants. Group is capped at 6 participants.
Cost: $300 for the term or $35 per individual session.
When: New program running in 2016, term 1. Days to be confirmed