$0.00 – $0.00
Please select which session time suits you.
Light refreshments are provided.
I look forward to seeing you there
The Little Black Duck is now taking expressions of interest for the Secret Agent Society program starting in week 3 of term 1.
The Little Black Duck is the only local agent offering this fantastic program to the public.
Great for children between the ages 8 and 14, this multimedia, this flexible program helps parents and professionals to improve children’s emotional understanding and social skills by teaching them:
– How to recognise emotions in themselves and others.
– How to express feelings in appropriate ways.
– How to cope with feelings of anger and anxiety.
– How to start, continue and end conversations and play activities with others.
– How to tell the difference between friendly joking and mean teasing.
– How to manage bullying.
– How to cope with making mistakes.
– How to handle new situations and ask for help when needed.
The Secret Agent Society (SAS) social skills program can be accessed in two ways. Firstly, parents can purchase the SAS Computer Game Pack, Board Game and/or E-Telligence Pack to help improve their children’s emotional understanding and social skills at home and at school. If a child’s social difficulties persist despite using these resources, they may need more intensive support. This can be provided via the 12-session Secret Agent Society group social skills program. This intervention includes:
– Fun small group child therapy sessions to help children apply social skills to everyday life.
– Parent information sessions to provide guidance on supporting children’s social skill development.
– Teacher tip sheets that provide recommendations for how school staff can support children’s social development and create a friendly and caring learning environment.
If you need more information please contact me through:
|Session Times 21/01/2016:||
1pm – 3pm, 7pm – 9pm
Secret Agent Social Skills Program$1,900.00
Life for kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders is about to get a whole lot easier! The Secret Agent Society (SAS) Program helps kids crack the codes of emotions and friendships, bullying and friendly joking, conversations
With the help of fun social skills games (including a multi-level computer game, role-play based board game and social skills books), the Secret Agent Society (SAS) social skills program is an enjoyable and effective framework for social skills instruction.
Ideal for use in clinics, community centres, special education units and at home, this program makes solving the mystery of human interactions easy and fun!
AspieGirls Social Network$0.00
Construction Club School Holiday Program$25.00 – $25.00